20110327

edit

Whiskey just isn't the same as it was out in Erbie.
Wet pants on a couch; 5 am; dark windows in streetlight blinds.



Walk through the rain at night as it turns to snow.
Covers the morning.
Under the white sky then it melts as it falls.

It isn't words that heal--
It's motion--


God ticks like a clock to make you feel safe.
God is the math that makes the world.
See?
Maybe it's the skin in the way. Move your eyes closer.

See?
My heart's dyed radioactive. In the dark electric blue galaxies enter your skin
soft as breath.


I know that you love me, too.
I remember now. I am proud of the scar.
Thank you for feeding me and putting me on an airplane with a fever.


In the crowded restaurant I saw the jade seep in--
For months you let it out coughing
until you laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment