20110115

from their kansas to our kansas

things that happened tonight:

1. random drunk jolly mexican sits down beside me...
    him (in a jolly way):  "you just don't give a fuck, do you?"
    me (after taking that in for 2 seconds):  "no, i don't!"
    (fistbump)
    him:  "do whatever the fuck you want! cuz you only live once!" and walks away.

2. unattractive drunk guy #1 leaves the dance floor and comes up to my short-haired ass sitting next to my hot sister...
    him:  (points at hot sister) "let me holla atchur girl!"
    me:   "no."

3. unattractive drunk guy #2 leaves the dance floor and comes up to me as i'm talking to my sister's hot friend...
     him:  (points at hot friend) "can i steal her for a minute?"
     me:  "no."

4.  my butt was likened to a weather-vane.

1 comment:

  1. Ah the dash pot of peecocks and baboon butts.

    that sun sets....
    an twi just back away...

    ReplyDelete